Wednesday, August 5, 2009

18 Wikis

I am a pretty big fan of wikis. I have used them alot with work and have enjoyed it. Our library has a wiki and a lot of people think it is a mess and do not use it. I think this is incredibly lazy that they do not like a collection of useful info that is something that can be manipulated by everyone.
As for wikipedia, I would never suggest anyone use this as a real source - but it is a great jumping off point. I have the Harry potter entry bookmarked my delicious account because I think it is a good reference for all series titles. I can never remember the order! I searched moebius syndrome which is a rare neurological condition. This did not have any discussions listed but it did note that a certain medical group had deemed it reliable? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment