Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thing 7

I loved the links that are provided. I think I have seen al of them at one time or another but it is a nice reference. As for the vid, I will have to watch antoher time as I have no sound on this computer.
-----

August 5, 2009
Ok, more info on my experiences with RSS feeds. The common craft video is a really good and simple explanation of how rss works with the reader.
In 2005 I started a blog for my then library in Indiana -- it was a big deal back then to get the rss logo and feature added to the blog. I.T. was involved, the digital resources librarian was involved. Now I think rss has come a long way - everyone knows what it is for the most part and knows they can access info on your blog in a much more convenient and organized way - with the content coming to you instead of you looking for the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment